Babe of Ibilola in Beirut! #babeofibilola

5:56:00 PM




I am proud to say that I am an official Babe of Ibilola!
So what's the story? you must be wondering.



Ibilola is an inclusive Wax clothing line designed by my friend Gaëlle Prudencio, who is also the founder of the French Curves Challenge (which I have been part of since 2013) and one of the most highlighted body positive leaders in France. She has been a spokesperson for all women, for fashion beyond size and for beauty in all shapes and forms.




Her aim has always been to break stereotypes and misconceptions about bigger women, to defy and educate those who - to this day - express fat-phobia and finally, through her blog and fashion line Ibilola, she offers a beautiful fashion alternative.



Independent designers and female entrepreneurs such as Gaëlle are examples of hard work, dedication and to be honest, she is the kind of influencer that you will watch grow, follow and read and you will leave her platform charged with so much positivity. It is so contagious, it is beyond inspiring!
I admire women like her and so, supporting her brand was a no-brainer - plus the designs are just super cute!


I took some photos I took during my stay in Beirut (June 2019) to honor this woman's dream.
And just like any positive movement, she needed a name for her squad and that's where Babes of Ibilola comes in! You can join the squad too, so check out Ibilola and make sure you stay up to date because there is something new every season! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments