Embroidery Backflip and a Coin Toss

10:11:00 AM



The title might suggest that there was a lot a movement and gymnastics involved in this shoot, but the only movement present in this post is one of colors, details, embroidery and coins, as all the elements become an amalgamation of visual serenity.

Isn't this a beauty?
I must say, this was definitely love at first sight as I spotted this gorgeous denim jacket with embroidery and coins detailing from Boohoo MENA. On a daily basis, I mainly opt for comfortable and practical outfits. Any opportunity that comes along where I get to show off a statement piece - that is silently hiding in my wardrobe - I seize it!
This outing was unquestionably one of those times.

My family and I went to check out a three-day outdoor design exhibit that showcased many visual artists and exclusive talks at the Dubai Design District. We are getting closer to that time where the weather is breezy and it is pleasant to walk outside - without worrying about potential hair fiascos caused by the devious humidity. I threw on this beautiful denim jacket over a basic black t-shirt, jeans and red converse combo. I mean nothing else really mattered, after you let yourself gaze into the intricate design of the embroidery. So perfect, it is hypnotizing!


It was quite dark when we arrived so taking photos was a little challenging. We ran into an acquaintance who happens to be a photographer. She was covering the various events of the day and she noticed my hubby, as he was trying to take a few shots of my beloved jacket with my phone. After a quick conversation, she offered to take a few photos of me. This one is my favorite!
The neon pinks and the glaring rays work as the perfect background for a night-time shoot.

For once, turning your back to the world isn't so bad. I am still thinking of other ways to style this statement denim jacket because it is a gem. And with the cooler temperatures coming our way, it is a perfect outerwear solution for a street-style, hip and feminine outfit of the day.
Maybe next time I'll pair it with a maxi dress and some boots. Let's go wild!


Hurry up because it is also on sale now!
Denim Jacket // Boohoo MENA

You Might Also Like

0 comments