Dusty Pink: A Modern Romance

6:14:00 PM



Your body language transcends into this happy place when you have spotted that perfect item off the hanger at the store. I was invited by YOURS Middle East team to their main offices for a press launch of their Eid collection and this dusty pink floral swing top caught my eye!
It rhymes with romance in modern times, with a little hint of bohemian flair.

This is how I decided to put it together. I have been for a while now a big fan of cardigans; in many ways, they have literally grown on me and I feel more comfortable wearing them than being without. I chose this lavender blue cardigan from Evans, as the same hue of blue is present on the swing top. I thought it was cute. Honestly, I am not ashamed of showing my arms, not at all. It is just a reflex: maybe it is my mama-on-the-go lifestyle, plus my reliance on comfort - without neglecting style of course.


Being an autism mom, I need to be ahead of my game and anticipate things, especially when we were in public. My outfits have always that comfort and practical characteristic in them, just because I need it in case I have to manage a situation when it comes to my son. Outings can be wonderful and I would rather be less 'dressed up to the nine' and more about enjoying the moment.
I think a lot of moms can relate to my style, especially big mamas like me.
I love styling up on occasions - or for girls time out. I am not justifying my style but just explaining that even moms can look beautiful, in their own way, even if comfort may be an important element in their choice for daily looks.

Add some romance to your daily activities with this casual look. A feminine dusty pink floral swing top paired your favorite jeans and cute white sneakers. Accessorize and you are ready to go!


OUTFIT Details //
Yours Dusty Pink Floral Swing Top (offered by Yours ME)
Evans
Lavender Blue Pocket Cardigan
Dorothy Perkins Dark Skinny Jeans
Call It Spring White Sneakers • MAX Mirror Sunglasses




You Might Also Like

0 comments