Amazing Weekend Treat!

9:03:00 AM


Now here is truly an amazing treat this weekend!
"Are you ready for the weekend?", announced Saudi Fashion Magazine.
10% OFF on everything from the below brands starting 22nd until 25th of April.
Don't miss it! You might flash on your spring must-haves or something you have been wanting to add to your wardrobe, shoes and accessories collection!

ANOTAH / Charles & Keith / NINE WEST / Clarks / Steve Madden
Primadonna / VISS / SIX / I am

Follow Saudi Fashion Magazine for more information and future updates

Please share your thoughts.

Don't forget to rate this post down below
Just a click away for me to know your feedback and reactions ♡

Have a fabulous day lovelies Xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post, thank you :') you even have Facebook links for all the brands :') (btw, SIX and I AM belong in the same company, the beeline Group; makes me wonder why they both offer bags & accessories)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment. I try to be involved and connected to as many high street brands as I can, especially the ones available here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Although my main focus is plus size fashion, I still like to blog about beauty, accessories - among other things too.
      Always cool to receive updates of offers, sales and special deals.

      Delete