Gratis | The 'Boots' Health & Beauty of Turkey

9:47:00 PM




During my stay in Istanbul, just last week, I spotted the logo Gratis everywhere I went, walked, crossed the street, etc... So I just had to check it out. I called it the 'Boots' of Istanbul (Turkey)
You know that mini shopping basket at the entrance of cosmetic shops?
Don't you just want to fill it up with all-you-can-see-cute beauty products and goodies...
Well, I didn't go crazy but I quick-picked up a couple of things:

----------------------------

Pendant mon séjour à Istanbul, la semaine dernière, j' ai repéré le logo Gratis à plusieurs reprises, partout où j'allais, où je marchais, traversé la rue, etc... Donc il fallait que j'y aille jeter un coup d'oeil. Je l'ai appelé le 'Boots' d'Istanbul (Turquie )
Vous connaissez ces minis paniers de shopping à l'entrée des magasins de produits cosmétiques?
C'est comme un besoin irrépressible de les remplir avec tout ce qu'on trouve chou-mignons comme goodies et produits de beauté...
Voici mon petit panier:


(Left to Right)
Fresnh'n Soft Antibacterial Wet Wipes | The Foot Factory Foot Scrub (Mint)
essence Silky Touch Blush | MAYBELLINE Baby Lips Peach Kiss | SELPAK Tissue Packs (x2)


You Might Also Like

0 comments